Monday, May 28, 2007

Tonight is the night.


Miss Universe is coming to you live from Mexico City at 8PM GMT-5. I should post more on this, but I'm feeling terribly lazy to type.

I'll just say that among the favorites tonight are Japan, Tanzania, Greece, Venezuela (of course), and some people say that some North European, that honestly, I don't see, I don't know, and frankly, I think I can care less.

Don't hurrah for a latina this year: it won't happen. I think the crown (or tiara, whatever) is going to Asia for a change. C'mon, the gringos need to diversify their markets. Asia is a huge one. Asia is so pageant-obsesed, only to equal (surpass?) Puejtogüiqueños and Venezolanos.

Ergo, the Mikimoto is going to Asia. And I stand by that. 100%.

Good luck to Sorangel, Miss Panamá. I hope you at least score in the final 15 :)

*Thanks to Alex Medela for the photo. Visit his space.

No comments: