Friday, May 21, 2010

Follow Friday 21-May

Today is Friday, and Fridays in the twitterverse means #FollowFriday or #FF. Since in a 140-letter box I cannot possible describe why I recommend the following without going nuts or being annoying, I have decided upon @chrisbrogan initiative that I read on @gabymenta timeline to post these in my blog (see the previous #FF).

Así que, siguiendo esta recomendación me dedico yo a escribir las mías, espero les sigan la pista y que enriquezcan su timeline como el mío. For the best insights I have read so far, including life pondering phrases, random quotes, various soups recommendations and ensayos sobre la ponchera, por favor sigan a:




  • @federiconieto for sentences full of live and updates of current events, lotta wisdom bro;
  • @angielei la preacher de la ponchera, very meaningful excerpts twitted live from the traffic jam;
  • @EstebanGiron, his Bio says no better: trying to harmonize with the Universe while eating soup;
  • Mis 2 amigos desde el domingo del Censo: @edwinvergara y @gfalken y su chihuaheño #Tavito; they have the most amusing and awesome tweets per day basis!
  • Do you need updates of the traffic in Panama City? Si quieres saber donde hay tranque sigue a @TrafficPanama; recueda, cuando manejes no tuitees... sólo en la luz roja :)
  • In order to be updated with the entertainment biz news and local events, follow the social media enthusiast and celebrity persona of @alexmedela
  • A mis nuevos amigos del #follow1x1: @wgeisse, un acierto al timeline para la lectura en ratos de ocio; si quieren leerlo más blóguealo, son "puntos de vista subjetivos de un twittero sin nada que hacer",
  • y a @MariJoBendito simplemente porque me encanta leerla... cuidado con la franja de horario prime-time, puedes ser víctima de mucha lectura de interés :)
  • No puedo dejar por fuera a los que tengo rato leyendo, which are the best tweeters I have come accross with and really appreciate their points of view; they are @hdarosemena and @dainfantep. Of course, un punto aparte es monosg and his blog -- ¡fuerza hermano y ánimo!
  • Finally, but not least, please follow @octavianasrCNN: she's Senior Editor of Middle East Affairs from CNN and I find her tweets very interesting, not only informative-wise but soul-wise. You won't regret this #FF.
That's it! Espero que les gusten mis #FollowFriday. Any feedback, please let me know in this blog entry. And since you're here already, read other sections of my blog and tell me what you like and what you don't. More postings comming soon.

Ya que estás aquí, date una vuelta por mi blog y luego me cuentas... Muchas gracias y que estén bien de parte de @pittisagrera

:: Shaken not stirren

No comments: